Saturday, December 8, 2007

How to Trim the Tree: In Flash

So, one of the perks of my new job as the West Virginia Program Manager, is that I get to go around and meet really cool students and their pretty cool teachers. Sorry teachers, the students really are a little cooler. So Friday I drove up to Wheeling and met with some wonderful students from Crittenton. These young lady's are becoming real Flash developers and I have proof. Here are the rocking Christmas trees that they created....







Click the trees to go see how the work in Flash.

How did they do that? You ask... well they combined the drawing tutorial and the space ship tutorial to create a cool new project for the holiday season. Considering that these students are only working two evenings a week on this project. Man, they are doing great!

Great job! I can't wait to see what they are going to come up with next!

I'll also mentioned that one young lady showed me a new Flash game she found on the web, but more about that later.

No comments: