Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome Back and Creative Kick Start

I realize that many of you involved in the MyGLife project are just getting back from the holiday break and from the winter storm that passed through last week. I just wanted to say welcome back and I will be watching for those new and creative game ideas that I can spotlight on this blog. If any of you know of some great work that is happening that I haven't shared on this blog, LET ME KNOW!

Also, I just had to share these two videos... A few years back was privileged to be a participant in a workshop by Ben Zander. It was totally incredible. When I found these videos I thought it would be great to share with anyone looking for a creative jumpstart to the new year.

Working with Youth



Presenting on Transformation

1 comment:

Lee Kraus said...

Thanks for pointing this out. It is fantastic. I'm not sure about the Clay wiki. Have you checked with Jared, Warren, or Randy? Let's check with them.